Sunday, November 11, 2007

owakare

Before the shadows behind us finish stretching, run awaywithout them noticing the feathers that fell from us, fly awayA sweet scent from far away around a street cornerA crying voice I think I've heard somewhere beforeRiding on the fleeting hopes carried by the night windHow far can we go?To stop us from doing that, the world shakesand takes everything from usif this was a dream, we would have wokenbut nothing happened. Advance!

I feel like things are changing nowSo long yesterday and beforeNow what’s in my heart has begun to change, alrightI have a clumsy tenderness by my sideI don’t want to have sad thoughts if I can help itBut they’re bound to come, right?When they do, I’ll smile and sayYeah hello! I hope I can call you...

Sayonara daisuki na hitoMada daisuki na hito

No comments: